Xn Hotels Systems, the global hotel management systems company, commissioned matm to create a highly visual, yet cost-effective, stand for the leading hotel and hospitality show Hotelympia.
We managed the creation of the exhibition stand from start to finish. This included:
- Design and print of full height exhibition graphics for the rear Linx modular exhibition wall
- Hire, build and break-down of the Linx modular exhibition system wall – with curved panels, tables and lockable storage areas
- Illuminated graphic panels to provide extra impact for the stand
- iPad demonstration pods, which allowed Xn Hotels to demonstrate its industry-leading software at a comfortable height for visitors (these are available for hire or for sale)
- A large monitor for product demonstrations with a wireless keyboard and mouse
- Full stand build-up and break-down
Another service we provide is taking away heavy or difficult-to-carry promotional items, returning them to the client later.
This saves marketing and sales staff struggling to the exhibition venue car park or on to buses and trains with armfuls of sales and promotion materials: not a pleasant experience after spending a long day meeting potential customers.
By using the modular Linx exhibition stands, Xn had the benefit of high impact visuals, while making a very significant saving over the main alternative, commissioning a purpose-built exhibition stand.
In addition, the graphic panels can be securely stored, and used for the next exhibition, contributing to ongoing savings.
The Linx modular exhibition system can be used to create stands in many different shapes and sizes, and to meet the requirements of a range of budgets.
If you are interested in finding out more about how matm can help you create the perfect exbition stand for your event, call Stuart on 01952 883526.
iPad stands (iPad demonstration pods) provide hands-on display points for visitors to experience their software
Raised floor with a choice of 24 carpet colours – Windsor Needle Punch Velour – for your stand whilst large graphic panels provide a big area for impact
Wireless keyboard and mouse powers the 40” monitor for product demonstrations
iPad Display Stands linked to a dedicated wi-fi network.
All Photography courtesy of Alan O’Riordan