The idea of the brand is central to marketing. That is why many of our clients ask us to work with them to get their branding right.
Most of us use the term ‘brand’ in everyday conversation.
But it can be misdefined. Many companies also find it difficult to pin down the nuts and bolts of their own brands.
How do you influence your brand in a way that you know is having a positive effect?
There is a temptation to put your brand to one side, while you concentrate on issues that are more immediate and easier to deal with.
Many of our new clients say they feel uneasy about this.
They also say they value the perspective, expertise and support we provide in helping them to build their brands.
Building strong brands underpin business success
We help our clients really understand their brands.
Then we work with them to put in place marketing activity that has a real, positive and lasting impact on business reputation, sales and profiability.
Brand is not simply your logo or visual representation of your company or organisation.
Your “brand” is what you are – to customers, to prospects and to employees. It is the promise you make. Your brand IS your company.
For many companies and organisations it is the vital ingredient that differentiates them from the competition.
Its value (an oft-debated topic in its own right) can also be seen on the company balance sheet.
A strong brand can help build and protect your business
- Your brand defines what you are, what you do, and the value of your product or service.
- It enables you express and communicate your customer experience.
- It provides direction in marketing communications.
- Your brand creates rules about how the company should be seen and heard. And yes, that includes the logo.
- It helps employees understand what a company stands for, and how it should be promoted.
- A strong brand will act as a barrier, preventing competitors from trying to enter your market.
Make your brand work for you, not against you
In a nutshell, your brand is important.
It will go on having an effect on your activity as a company or organisation, good or bad, whether you nurture it or not.
If you’d like to talk about your brand and all that goes with it please get in touch.
We are experts in brand management, brand positioning, brand extension and brand identity.
Call us today. We can help you build your brand, so it’s always working for your success.