Matm is looking to expand its team. We presently have the following positions available – Website Developer & Content Marketing Executive
Please email your application or questions to Stuart on firstname.lastname@example.org
***** No Agencies Please *****
Location: Town Centre, Telford
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week / Mon-Fri
Salary: Depending on skills and experience + pension
matm is looking for a talented individual to join our creative team based in the centre of Telford, Shropshire
Our ideal candidate will have around 3 years’ experience, ideally in an agency environment, of producing creative design ideas for a wide range of print and digital briefs.
Highly confident in working on Mac and across Adobe CS programmes (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) you may also have working knowledge of other web, video and design applications such as CSS, HTML, email platforms and social media.
You’ll be comfortable to tackle a brief from initial concept all the way through to final stages with exceptional attention to detail to ensure nothing is missed.
You should possess:
- Solid portfolio of impactful and eye-catching work, ideally demonstrating your ideas behind the work
- Strong design skills across a varied range of print and digital projects – branding, collateral, advertising, eshots, websites and presentations.
- Confident layout and typography skills
- Confidence to liaise directly with clients as well as work within creative team – eg photographers, printers, copywriters
- Attention to detail with high standards – for instance you will be able to check artwork files are technically correct and suitable for output
- Friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic approach with good communication skills
- Ability to organise your time to meet client expectations and work independently
- Able to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Provide support and advice to all members of the team
- Confident in working to client brand guidelines where appropriate
- Demonstrate an interest for design trends and new technologies
- Ability to interpret business needs of clients when engaging with a brief
E-mail a copy of your current CV and link to portfolio (or pdf examples of your work) to email@example.com along with your current salary with a short explanation of what you are looking for from an employer as well as why you are suited to this role.
matm is an equal opportunities employer
Content Marketing Executive
We manage websites, social media platforms and online marketing campaigns for a wide range of companies, from local small firms, to national and international businesses.
We’re recruiting a content marketing executive to help us develop this growing element of our business. This is a great opportunity for someone who doesn’t want to be pigeon-holed. One day you could be helping design an infographic. The next you could be implementing a social media campaign. The day after, you could be writing a blog post or even a release. Or all three on one day.
- Good writing for different formats, including web, blogging and social media
- Photography and video, preferred
- Good listening and interviewing
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Confident with a range of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram
- Web and social media data analysis
- Basic understanding of good design principles
- Office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- At least two years’ experience in a journalism, PR or marketing environment, with a strong emphasis on writing
- Social media marketing
- Project co-ordination
- Educated to further education level or equivalent industry experience
- Work with colleagues to devise content marketing strategies, and related social media strategies
- Prepare and implement web content and social media plans, including publishing, monitoring, and updating content as necessary
- Research and write web content, including web news stories, and infographics
- Work with the PR manager to research, write and distribute media releases
- Work closely with our graphic designers to source images and artwork for web content, news stories and infographics
- Manage client social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Act as the client voice in social media interactions, building trusted relationships within target audiences
- Analyse and report audience information, and the progress of content and social media projects
- Moderating user content prior to publication, in line with our clients’ content policies and brand guidelines
- Liaise with clients to publish prepared content on their websites or via social media
E-mail a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current salary with a short explanation of what you are looking for from an employer as well as why you are suited to this role.
matm is an equal opportunities employer
Telford / Full time or part time available
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join matm in our Telford office.
The successful applicant work with our team of in house designers and developers to create amazing websites based on client briefs, as well as building upon existing development work.
Essential back-end skills:
- OOP PHP (5.6+)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (eg. MVC, Singleton etc)
- At least one templating engine
- At least one popular PHP framework
- SQL (for MySQL)
- Knowledge of database security (eg. PDO extension or any other ORM)
- Knowledge of how to use any Version Control System
additionally – experience, skillls or a willingness to learn:
- Laravel (5+) framework
- Blade templating engine
- Eloquent ORM
- GIT VCS
- Develop WordPress sites and it’s plugins
- Commenting your code (PHPDoc)
Essential front-end skills:
- HTML (5+)
- CSS (3+)
- At least one popular JS framework
- At least one popular CSS framework
additionally – experience, skillls or a willingness to learn::
- TypeScript language
- Bootstrap framework
- UX and UI Design
- Knowledge how to write cross-browser code
- SASS or LESS
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Package and remuneration based on experience and skills.
Our office is based in the centre of Telford close to junction 5 of the M54. We’re close to Telford Central train station and Telford Bus Station.
Interested in working for matm?
Please send your CV, examples of your work and salary expectations to Stuart Bickerton, email@example.com