Location: Town Centre, Telford
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week / Mon-Fri
Salary: Depending on skills and experience + pension
matm is looking for a talented individual to join our creative team based in the centre of Telford, Shropshire
Our ideal candidate will have around 3 years’ experience, ideally in an agency environment, of producing creative design ideas for a wide range of print and digital briefs.
Highly confident in working on Mac and across Adobe CS programmes (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat) you may also have working knowledge of other web, video and design applications such as CSS, HTML, email platforms and social media.
You’ll be comfortable to tackle a brief from initial concept all the way through to final stages with exceptional attention to detail to ensure nothing is missed.
You should possess:
- Solid portfolio of impactful and eye-catching work, ideally demonstrating your ideas behind the work
- Strong design skills across a varied range of print and digital projects – branding, collateral, advertising, eshots, websites and presentations.
- Confident layout and typography skills
- Confidence to liaise directly with clients as well as work within creative team – eg photographers, printers, copywriters
- Attention to detail with high standards – for instance you will be able to check artwork files are technically correct and suitable for output
- Friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic approach with good communication skills
- Ability to organise your time to meet client expectations and work independently
- Able to take direction and constructive feedback.
- Provide support and advice to all members of the team
- Confident in working to client brand guidelines where appropriate
- Demonstrate an interest for design trends and new technologies
- Ability to interpret business needs of clients when engaging with a brief
E-mail a copy of your current CV and link to portfolio (or pdf examples of your work) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current salary with a short explanation of what you are looking for from an employer as well as why you are suited to this role.
matm is an equal opportunities employer