Telford / Full time or part time available
We are seeking an experienced Full Stack Web Developer to join matm in our Telford office.
The successful applicant work with our team of in house designers and developers to create amazing websites based on client briefs, as well as building upon existing development work.
Essential back-end skills:
- OOP PHP (5.6+)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns (eg. MVC, Singleton etc)
- At least one templating engine
- At least one popular PHP framework
- SQL (for MySQL)
- Knowledge of database security (eg. PDO extension or any other ORM)
- Knowledge of how to use any Version Control System
additionally – experience, skillls or a willingness to learn:
- Laravel (5+) framework
- Blade templating engine
- Eloquent ORM
- GIT VCS
- Develop WordPress sites and it’s plugins
- Commenting your code (PHPDoc)
Essential front-end skills:
- HTML (5+)
- CSS (3+)
- At least one popular JS framework
- At least one popular CSS framework
additionally – experience, skillls or a willingness to learn::
- TypeScript language
- Bootstrap framework
- UX and UI Design
- Knowledge how to write cross-browser code
- SASS or LESS
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
Package and remuneration based on experience and skills.
Our office is based in the centre of Telford close to junction 5 of the M54. We’re close to Telford Central train station and Telford Bus Station.
Interested in working for matm?
Please send your CV, examples of your work and salary expectations to Stuart Bickerton, firstname.lastname@example.org