Many people feel mystified and threatened by the news media. But there’s no need to be. Journalists are human as well – honest.
matm can help any individual or organisation get the best out of their contact with the media through excellent training.
It is tailor-made according to your need and budget. And it is based on years’ of experience of daily newspaper and broadcast journalism.
Here are the topics we cover:
- Preparing for an interview – what you need to do and know before going under the media spotlight
- Interview technique – how to say the right thing and shine whatever the question
- Spotting, and managing with confidence, clever interview methods designed to disarm
- How to impress the interviewer – what you can do to make sure the journalist respects and appreciates you
- The big picture – how to make sure your staff and customers are just as happy with your interview as you are.
We can offer media training for individuals or groups – for giving good news, or fending off the bad.
We give you realistic, practical training, using scenarios relevant to your working life and experience.
You learn how to confidently handle interviews by print, radio and TV journalists.
So, whether your need is urgent or you are planning ahead, call matm.
Be ready for when the media calls.